Monday, January 19, 2009

Today's Bride Show @ The I.X. Center

Hello All: Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! - Today I am exhausted. The "Today's Bride" - Bridal Show yesterday (January 18Th) was amazingly busy despite the snowy weather we had. It was a huge success and I enjoyed meeting all the new brides & grooms and catching up with some old ones too! Jerry Bruno Productions is participating in one more show for the season: The Bertram Inn & Conference Center on Sunday February 1st. - Please come on out for a visit. Hope to see you there!

Just look for a booth like this:

HAPPY PLANNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.