Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's January, It's Bridal Show Season!

Hello All: I just wanted to say that it's officially Bridal Show Season! - This afternoon Jerry Bruno Productions participated in one of the area's best Bridal Shows. "Weddings In Cleveland" magazine hosted a bridal extravaganza at the Sheraton Suites/Rockside Hotel. There was definitely a great turnout and I saw many familiar faces ( both brides & vendors ). There are only 3 more major bridal shows left this winter -2009. They are:

1. Q-104 Renaissance Cleveland Hotel Bridal Show: 1-11-09
2. Today's Bride - IX Center Bridal Show: 1-18-09
3. The Bertram Inn & Conference Center Bridal Show: 2-1-09
(Super Bowl Sunday)

I hope to see you there.

Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.