Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cavs game with friends! - We Win!

Hello All: Last night Denise and I attended the Cavs game with two of our bestest friends: Adam & Sara. YAY. I love last minute surprises. Adam called Wednesday morning and said he had two extra tix (and these seats are SWEET: right behind the Cavs Bench, 11 rows up). The game was great and so were the Nacho's, Hot Dog & Hot Pretzel. I learned something new about Sara last night too: She likes to "pre-dip" her chips in the cheese to get them a bit soggy! HAHAH. The best part of the whole evning: The Cavs continue their home win streak and clobbered the Bobcats 111-81. Go Cavs. THANKS ADAM & SARA! - Your the best.

Our Seat View
Pose for a Pic (Thanks Adam)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.