Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve Bash @ Windows

Hello All: Happy New Year! I wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous 2009.

Well, last night I Dj'ed an amazing NYE Bash at Windows on The River (Cityview Room). There were over 300 guests in the Cityview Room party and it was just one of many great events going on down at the PowerHouse on the west-bank of the flats. The party was fantastic. Everyone came dressed to the nines and ready to bring in the new year. It was a great way to end a 2008 season and prepare for the 2009 season (aside from a couple knocking down one of my Bose L1's, but it's okay now). I have many high hopes and aspirations for my family, friends and business in 2009.

In all the excitement last night I forgot to take some pics. Oh well, there's always next year!

Stay warm, be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.