Monday, October 19, 2009

Fox & Cook @ Courthouse

Hello All: Finally, my last double weekend of the year. It has come and gone. I feel relieved and sad at the same time. I'm ready for winter. Bring it on. This past Saturday Night (October 17Th) was kickin'. Have you ever had that feeling that you just know somebody, even if you don't. Well that's how Sean and Nora made everyone feel. They were a very cool couple to work with and DJ for. It was a great way to start of a very busy weekend. This Football fanatic couple spared no-expense. Here's the goods on the celebration:

Date: Saturday October 17th, 2009
Venue: Cleveland Courthouse
Photographer: Easywind Studio's (Scott)
Video: Mystic Image (Lana)
DJ: Ah, yeah, Me - Scott E. Jones ( Jerry Bruno Productions )
Memorable Moment: Sean & Nora used "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC for their bridal party grand entrance and then we changed it up to "The Monday Night Football Theme" for just their entrance. The Bride and Groom surprised their family & friends by being introduced sporting opposing Browns/Steelers Jerseys! I will not confirm which of them was the Pittsburgh fan (for their safety) but it's true!

Here's some iPhone photo's of the shin-dig:

The Courthouse L1 Bose set up with my assistant: Casey.
Long curvy head table.
Classy table setting, love the natural colors.
The amazing Courthouse view.
The incomparable : Lana! - Mystic Image rock'in the cams.
Yum! Cake.
Sean & Nora's first dance.
Yes, I was playing: "Party In The USA". (Put your hands up!)
I love when huge circles form and a "stayin' alive strut" occurs.
Congrats to Sean & Nora! I wish you all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.