Monday, September 28, 2009

September 25th Wedding @ Glenmoor C.C.

Hello All: Wow, do I feel a disconnect from my blog...and it's only been a couple of weeks. Well, I'm back at it with this post which is starting the next month and a half of double weekends. Let the good times roll.

This past Friday (September 25Th) I headed south for a amazing reception. Travis and Andrea assembled some of the area's finest vendors for 135 of their bestest friends & family. Andrea and Travis were a great couple to work with. They are so down to earth, friendly, genuine and a ton of fun. (Who wouldn't love a bride who likes to go hunting with her man.) We rocked the party until 1:30am. Great times! Thanks for having me!

Here's the line-up of vendors Andrea and Travis put together.
I highly recommend them all.

Venue: Glenmoor C.C. (North Canton)
DJ: ME! - Scott E. Jones (Jerry Bruno Productions)
Memorable Moment: Their priest, Father John, was really cutting a rug. At one point Father John was getting "low" to "Low" by Flo-Rida. He was rockin' it. The very hip Father even took off his suite jacket and waved it over his head and tossed it aside. I tried to get a photo of his dancing skills but it was just to dark. Sorry, I know, I failed. Below you will find the pics that you can actually see: Oh yeah, you can also click here to go to Genevieve Nisly's blog for some amazing pics...including Father John!

My dual Bose L1 set up
The mantle near the dance floor
Wow, what a space: Glenmoor C.C. at it's finest.
Yeah - Cake!
Guest tables
The head table before guests arrived
The massive head table during dinner
Andrea, Me & Travis. (Another satisfied bride & groom)
Congrats to Andrea & Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.