Monday, August 10, 2009

Candice & Greg : August 8th, 2009

Hello All: This past weekend was a busy one, both with a very hip wedding and on the personal end of things: (garage sale, new fish tank and me doing a little work around the house). I won't bore you with my personal doings but here is the skinny on my wedding this past Saturday evening: First off, my bride & groom were two of the nicest, most down to earth people you will ever meet. Greg & Candice were always a pleasure to work with. I could not ask for a better couple. Here's the "411" on the evening:
=========================================
Saturday August 8th, 2009
Gregory & Candice
Venue: Windows on the River (Cityview Room)
Photography: Ballard Brothers Photography
Photo booth: Shutterbooth (Dave)
DJ: Of course me! - DJ Scott E. Jones - Jerry Bruno Productions
Special Moment: During the Cake Cutting, Greg & Candice positioned their best man & maid of honor near the cake table for assistance, but when it came time to feed each other, they smashed it in their attendants faces instead. It was a surprise no one was aware of except the bride & groom. Everyone had a good laugh over the chaos.
=========================================
Some pics (iPhone style)
=====================================
What a kickin' cake.
The long head table.
My Bose L1 rig set up in the Cityview Room.
Dave and his "Shutterbooth" - Great guy, great company!
Dancing the night away!
Me & the happy couple: Greg & Candice.
Greg, Candice and Casey (CJ) - My new assistant.
Congrats to Greg & Candice! Have fun in Barbados.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.