Saturday, December 13, 2008

Zrenda - McNair wedding @ The Union Club on 12-12-08

Hello All: Last night (YAY - I love Friday Weddings) I DJ'ed at one of the best looking rooms in the city: The Union Club's thrid floor ballroom is amazing, very old world. It's super elegant and "warm". The parties (and food) are always 100% perfect. Last night was no different. Katie Zarenda and Thomas Scott McNair gathered this Holiday Season with 255 of their bestest friends & family for a great night of drinking, dancing and parting. It was a fantastic night. Check out the pictures below. I'm off tonight due to a corporate cancellation (darn this economy), but I think my body & mind is in need of a rest. Time to do some x-mas shopping. Stay warm!
Here is a cool pic of the cake table & dance floor. I love how my "BOSE" blends right into the back of the room almost completely hidden. The "BOSE" rocks in many ways!
Here is a picture of the view as you walk into the ballroom from the pre-function/bar area. Awesome!
One of the best parts of the Union Club is this VERY rare dance floor. None of the guests realize it has led lights built in to the floor until the switch is flipped 30 seconds into their first dance song and the "oohs and aahs" from friends and family fill the room. Very cool!
Here is every DJ's favorite kind of pic. It's a full dance floor! Again, you can see the LED dance floor and it looks like the guests are dancing on the stars! The dance floor was packed until the end of the night. It was awesome!
CONGRATS KATIE & TOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.