Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bonfiglio - Hinz Wedding @ City Club on 12-20-08

Hello All: This past Saturday (burr it was cold) I had the pleasure of dj'ing for a fellow NOHS (North Olmsted High School) grad. Anne Bonfiglio (nohs) and Nathan Hinz said their "I Do's" at St. Johns downtown and then headed straight to the City Club for their impressive reception. I had their entire reception of 200 dancing from the first song I played. It was a great way to end the 2008 Wedding Season. I had such a great time working with the entire staff at the City Club and Scott from Easywind Studio's in Lakewood. He was a great guy to work with, easy to talk to and easy to work with. I'm sure I will run into him again! - Here are two very bad iphone quality pics of my set up and the head table area. Boy, I really need to invest in a new camera! Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.