Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Cavs go 11-0 at home.

Hello All: Denise and I spoiled ourselves last night with a trip to the "Q". The Cavs defeated the Pacers 97-73 and made it 11-0 at home. We are on a roll. Twice a year we head down to the Cavs game and get some sweet seats. It's a bit pricey, but well worth it for just a couple of games a year. We had a blast but we were bummed we did not score any free loot from the taco bell ball toss, free shirts from the scream team or the famous "hotdog wrapped in a shirt" shot out of Moon-Dawg's shoulder cannon. Maybe next time! - Here are a couple of pics! I'm off to my Bertram Wedding tonight. Oh yeah, it was "Anderson Varejao Wig Night"and Denise did not want her picture taken - Good Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.