Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sholtis - Mehta Wedding @ The Bertram on 12-6-08

Hello All: Tonight I had the pleasure of DJ'ing for a wonderful couple. Christine Sholtis & Dr. Niishit Mehta recited their vows and had an intimate reception with 90 of their closest friends & family at the Bertram Inn & Conference Center. They used the atrium for the ceremony and the Garfield Room for their cocktail hour and reception. I also had the pleasure of working with Pixer Productions for the first time. Tony (from Pixer) is a great guy, I can't wait to see his finished product. The wedding photographers were Wes & Lisa McGraw from Z-Media. Below is a dark pic of my Bose Rig all set up...I need a better camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.