Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Saffell + Sanuk = Wedding

Hello All: Thanksgiving weekend was full of Turkey...and Cake. Yup, another wedding this past Thanksgiving weekend for a great couple. I had the pleasure of DJ'ing for Jason & Brittany on Saturday November 28Th, 2009. I was looking forward to this wedding for many reasons and I am jazzed that I got to be a part of their special day. Plus I got to work with a fellow wedding professionals that I had heard a lot about, but never got the pleasure to team up with: Linczak Photography. *Rachel & Ted* are super cool and very talented!

Here are the details on the fantastic function:

Date: Saturday November 28th, 2009.
Linens: L'Nique
Video: James Giganti
Memorable Moment(s): Again, there were a couple: The Best Man's speech was super funny. Within he first 10 seconds he had the entire room in tears from laughter: "For The Occasion" sounds funny when you say it as "Fornication". It was flipin hysterical. I have heard this before in a toast, but it never gets old. Thanks Jim! Watching the bride & her father get down to Usher's "Yeah" was pretty awesome too. (see pic below).

Here are my always amazing iPhone quality photos.
Yeah, you love em:

Kickin' Cake!
The horderves table.
Candy Table pic 1
Candy Table pic 2
The overhead room view.
Their first dance: "Everything" by Lifehouse.
Look close, dad is getting down with Brittany to "Yeah" - Usher. His favorite jam.
Their "Just Married" sign, with a pilgrim style bride & groom for this Thanksgiving time wedding.
Congrats to Brittany & Jason! I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.