Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mustache's Galore

Hello All: This past Wednesday night I was invited to my first "Mustache Party". It was hosted by the talented Nathan & Marisa of Imagen Photography. It was part going away party for Mark Davidson and also a weekly Taco Tuesday gathering. (but on a Wednesday) Here is a taste of the fun we had. For a complete picture run-down be cure to check out The Imagen Blog.

It was great fun. Thanks for the invite! It's aways fun to hang out with fellow wedding industry professionals in a non-wedding setting.

Good luck in Bean-Town Mark. Your gonna kick Boston's ass.

Nathan, Mark & I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.