Monday, December 7, 2009

Whitcomb - Tackabury Wedding.

Hello All: Well - It's my 101st post (Seems sorta monumental)....plus it's a new blog post on a kick ass wedding. This past weekend I had the pleasure of DJ'ing for a very hip couple. Nathaniel and Valarie are trendy, thoughtful, educated well-rounded people with an eye for elegance and an ear for good music. (Must be why they chose me! :) ) I was really looking forward to this wedding for two big reasons. First they decided to have their reception at a new venue for me. (Josephats Arts Hall) and their cocktail and dinner music line up was very cool. Lots of ambient music by artists like Air, Tosco, Quite Village, Herbert and Cockteau Twins. I think their musical taste's fit the space and guest list perfectly. The music created the perfect vibe for the event.

Here are the details on the shin-dig.
Date: Saturday December 5Th, 2009.
Transportation: Lolly The Trolley
Memorable Moments: The Energy of the room and guests. Everyone was very ready to party and the night went without a hitch. One of their uncles was also a hit as he did cart-wheels down the center of the dance floor. (think Chris Farley, but not)

Genevieve Nisly Photo Blog (much better photos)
My stellar iPhone photos:

Double L1's, Double Ots AV (Toshiba) set up. Rockin!
The front lobby, greeting area.
The guest tables.
The head table.
Room view. (It's an old church, renovated for social events)
The one, the only, White Flower Cake.
The first dance: "Northern Sky" - Nick Drake
(as seen from the eyes of Genevieve Nisly)
A full dance floor. Looking good.
My lights with fog. I love the effect. I'm glad the groom requested my fogger!
Congrats to the New Whitcomb's! Have fun in Belize.

1 comment:

  1. that was really great..it seem wonderful party.. that's great... for more information regarding...Pittsburgh DJ, Wedding DJ in Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh DJ's, Pittsburgh DJS, Pittsburgh Wedding DJS, Pittsburgh Wedding DJ u can visit http://www.kelliburns.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.