Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rick Wedding @ Anthes

Hello All: This past Saturday evening I DJ'ed my first wedding reception at Anthe's in Portage Lakes, Ohio. What a great venue! - The staff was ultra friendly, the decor was hip and modern and the food was delicious ( especially the parmesan chicken ) Krista Karem and Brian Rick tied the knot earlier that day (Saturday May 30Th) and it was an absolutely beautiful day. It was a perfect "tuxedo" day, not to hot, not to cold...just perfect. The photography and videography was done by Z Media. Here are some pretty decent iPhone quality photos I wanted to share: Enjoy!:

My double Bose L1 rig with new JBP signage:
A very cool head table:
Cup cake tree:
Half of the dinning room:
Dancing: "Flashing Lights" - Kanye (the B&G are huge fans)

CONGRATS TO KRISTA & BRIAN! - Have fun in Mexico!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.