Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hickle - Gackowski Wedding @ Hilton Garden Inn

Hello All: This past Saturday evening ( May 16th) I had the pleasure of DJ'ing for Dr. Colleen Hickle and Mr. Mike Gackowski. It was held at the Hilton Garden Inn located @ East 9th Street in Downtown Cleveland. - It was a great night. The ballroom at the downtown Hilton is stellar venue with superior service, food and accomodations. The reception lasted until past midnight and they were still begging for more as the last song came to an end ( Don't Stop Believing - Journey ). I am also happy to say that I remembered Denise's digital camera and I got a few good shots of the event. Take a look. Until next time...Go Cavs and Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs. Mike Gackowski!

A view from the DJ booth! - Smile mom, no hands!
A FULL dance floor!An empty, set & ready to go ballroom!
The cake(s) table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.