Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shipman - Hissa Wedding on 3-27-09

Hello All: This past Friday night (March 27th) I had the honor of DJ'ing for a respected fellow wedding professional in the Cleveland area. Amy Shipman from "At Last Event Planning" and her new Groom, Neill Hissa said their "I Do's" and had an amazing reception to follow at one of my new favorite venues: Park Lane Villas. Park Lane Villas is located on the east side of Cleveland near Severance Hall and The Botanical Gardens. Check them out online by clicking here. - The staff was top notch and the vibe of the room was A-1. The stage area in the dinning room is perfect for most any DJ set up. I can't wait to get back there.

Amy compiled some of the area's finest vendors for her special day. I guess it comes easy to a wedding planner! She used 2nd Mile Productions for her videography, Z-Media for photography, Shutterbooth for her fun photobooth needs, Vincent Lighting for the extra lighting ambiance and of course me as her DJ!

I had a great time! The night went flawless! Thanks for having me Amy!
Oh Yeah, be sure to check out the SDE (Same Day Edit) video that 2nd Mile Productions put together by clicking here.

Again I forgot my good digital camera and had to rely on the trusty iphone to capture a few images of the night. Here ya go:

The cocktail area.
My DJ set up on stage.
Amy & Neill's first dance. Killer dance floor!
View from the stage/DJ booth.
Dancing the night away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.