Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kozub - O'Dell Wedding on 3-7-09

Hello All: Last night I DJ'ed a wedding at the Wyndham Cleveland Hotel for a great Chicago couple. Kara Kozub & Brian O'Dell. They had 200 of their closest friends and the party was decked out. It looked great plus it included some of the area's finest vendors. - Last night's line up included: The Wyndham, Z-Media, Shi Shi Events, Harpist - Xiao Lei Salovara and the florist was Heather Lily. (Click on the vendor names to jump to their web space ) - Continuing on with my crappy i-phone pics here are a couple of room shots from last nights shin-dig. - Enjoy!

view from my laptop of the dance floor/sweetheart table
table shots: way cool lapshade style center pieces.

DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR CLOCKS FORWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.