Sunday, March 22, 2009

Goshe - Cain Wedding @ Manakiki on 3-21-09

Hello All: Wow is it nice outside today! - What a great way to cap off a busy wedding weekend. Last night, Saturday March 21st 2009, I DJ'ed for a very hip California couple. Jeanne Goshe and Patrick Cain had their wedding ceremony and reception at Manakiki in Willoughby Hills, Ohio. It was a quaint event with 84 guests in attendance but they partied like it was 1999, oops, I mean 250 guests. The dancing went all night and we capped the night off with one of my favorites: "Don't Stop Believing" - Journey. Congrats to Jeanne & Pat. Have fun in a Hawaii!

Here are more wonderfully terrible iPhone quality photos. I forgot my digital camera! (again)

This was the first open dance song of the night. I usually like to start it off slow and invite all of their family and friends up to join them and help celebrate. "At Last" - Etta James was used and it worked pretty well. From this point on the dance floor was full!
A full dinning room at the start of dinner.
(Look how good my BOSE L1 blends in. You can barely see it. Look for the blue light)
This is the view from the steps looking onto the cocktail/parlor area.
An empty dinning room before the guests arrived.
Here is a simple, single L1 set up. Clean, sleek and it takes up very little space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.