Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kickin' Wedding weekend: July 17th & July 18th.

Hello All: This has been a great weekend for so many reasons, but the weddings were the icing on the cake. I had the pleasure of DJ'ing two great weddings for two amazing couples, both very different, but both very generous, classy and fun. It's a weekend I will not soon forget.

Here's the skinny on the weekend and vendors I had the pleasure of collaborating with.
(along with a couple of iPhone quality pics)

Friday, July 17th, 2009:
Dana & Noel
Venue: Cleveland Browns Stadium
Event Planner: Valarie Kirkbirde (Kirkbrides Event Planning)
Ceremony/Cocktail Music: Will Chesier (Singer/Guitarist)
Photography: EasyWind Studios
Videography: Moonstruck
DJ: Of course me! - DJ Scott E. Jones - Jerry Bruno Productions
Special Moment: Dana set up a surprise serenade to his new wife right after the grand entrance. Song of choice: "It Had To Be You". - Nicely done Dana!
Me at an empty Browns Stadium
Yummy Cup-Cakes Galore!
My DJ set up overlooking Lake Erie.
A nice dancing crowd.
Dana, Noel & I.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday July 18th, 2009
Jennifer & David
Venue: Silver Grille / Ritz Carlton
Event Planner: At Last Events (Amy Hissa)
Cocktail Music: Ilya S. (Solo Pianist) - Jerry Bruno Productions
Photography: New Image (Jonathon Koslen)
Videography: Effects Video
Photo booth: Shutterbooth
DJ: Of course me! - DJ Scott E. Jones - Jerry Bruno Productions
Special Moment: Their first dance was well choreographed and well danced. They choose a hip version of "Beyond The Sea" - By Royal Crown Review. They both did an amazing job and the guests sure did show them some love.
Table centerpieces.
My DJ set up at Silver Grille.

Jen, David & I.

Congrats to Jennifer & David as well as Dana & Noel!

It was a great pleasure to be a part of your amazing wedding receptions. I wish you all the best that life has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.