Sunday, November 9, 2008

McCartney - Krems Wedding 11-8-08 @ Windows

Hello All: Last night I had the privilege of DJ'ing for a respected peer in our fabulous Cleveland Wedding Industry. Ms. Bobbi McCartney (from Windows on the River) and Mr. Matthew Krems had their amazing ceremony and beautiful reception both at Windows in the Cityview Room. I would like to think a good time was had by all ( since I was the DJ ). I must say that I am always flattered when someone from within our industry selects me and Jerry Bruno Productions to do their wedding music. That means we are doing something right! In addition to having me as their DJ for the reception, they also used our Sonata Strings Trio for their ceremony.
Thank you for having me be your DJ. I KNOW we will see each other soon. Have fun in Maui! Here are a couple of "iPhone Quality" photo's of their layout. - Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.