Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Block-Ginsberg Wedding @ Temple Emanu El on Sunday 11/30/2008

Hello All: Well today I did an intimate Sunday-Brunch style reception for a great couple. They are truly in LOVE. Meredith Block & Jeremy Ginsberg. They had 100 of their closest and best friends and family join them for a morning ceremony and an afternoon brunch at The Temple Emanu El (what a great facility) in Orange Village. It was an amazing afternoon! - Congrats to The New Mr. & Mrs. Jeremy Ginsberg! - Today I split my BOSE system into two separate systems, one for the cocktail hour and one for the brunch & dancing. I think it worked out great! - I guess that is part of the joy of using one of the best DJ/PA systems made. Here is a pic of the single L1 set up in the "Social Hall". Time to rest. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.