Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fenske + Beasley @ Brookside

Hello All: This past weekend was uber-busy. Not only did Jerry Bruno Productions participate in the state's largest Bridal Show (IX-Today's Bride) on Sunday January 17Th, 2010, but I also had a wedding to DJ in Canton (and boy was it FOGGY). This was my first time DJ'ing at Brookside C.C. What a great venue. The food was amazing, the layout was wedding friendly and the staff was very courteous. The reception was A-1. Jason and Liz lined up some of the area's finest vendors. Jason and Liz were a lot of fun and their guests had no problem dancing. Take a look at their "formalities" music list below. The music was very hip, and very current. It was a nice change of pace.

Here's the info:

Date: Saturday January 16Th, 2010
Florist: Neil Leeson
Lighting: Event Lighting
Photographer: Jamie Jansen
Memorable Moment(s): The video montage/same day edit created by the bride & 2nd Mile Productions. It is one of the coolest things you'll see at a wedding. Actual video of the wedding day to that point and this one was mixed in with a picture montage created by the bride and groom. I will also remember the brides family forever. Liz's mom and dad (Mary and Jim) were very fun and extremely friendly. They are the type of people you want to hang out with after all the wedding stuff is done.

My kickin' iPhone images:

The head table.
Guest tables.
The table settings.
The "formalities" list.
The whole room view.
Ahh, cake!
Cocktails in the Living Room.
Their First Dance: "When I Say I Do" - Matthew West
"Party In The USA" - Miley (yes, people love it)
Congratulations Liz & Jason. I wish you and your families all the best!
Thanks for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.