Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Campanelli - Brown Wedding @ Gervasi

Hello All: This past weekend was amazing. I had a super fun Saturday Off and I spent my Friday Night DJ'ing for a kick-butt couple at a brand new (soon to be very popular) wedding venue (Gervasi Vineyard). Shawn & Andrea were the second wedding to be held at this hip, stylish new vineyard. The event went off without a hitch. Gervasi lived up to their hype. I can't wait to go back. If you have not heard of this new vineyard, be sure to check them out.

Here are the details:

Date: Friday July 9Th, 2010
Photographer: 831 Photography
Memorable Moments: Again, I'm trying to keep my memorable moment(s) category down to just one thing, so with this reception I will most remember the grooms toast and welcoming speech. In 10 plus years of wedding receptions that I have personally DJ'ed & MC'ed I have only seen a heartfelt, touching and tear jerking style toast by a groom one other time. Well done Shawn.

iPhone Photos: Love em':

A lakeside view at Gervasi
A view of the Bistro at Gervasi from the reception Pavilion
Wedding ceremony in Pavilion
A look from outside / Gervasi Vineyard's Pavilion.
Now we dancin'

Congrats to Andrea and Shawn Brown. I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.