Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oley - Dickey Wedding @ House of Blues

Hello All: Last night ( Saturday February 7th, 2009) I dj'ed my first wedding ceremony & reception at the House of Blues for Melissa Oley and David Dickey. What a great venue. The look, the staff, the lay out, the vibe, the food and it's one heck of an easy load in and set up as a DJ. I would DJ there every weekend if I could. Melissa & David had their wedding ceremony on the main stage. It was very cool. They had it set up like a theatre style show complete with a curtain close just after they kissed and bowed as they were pronounced husband and wife. The whole event was A-1. - Below are some of my famous iphone quality pics. I promise to upgrade my camera soon! Enjoy!
FULL DANCE FLOOR!
GETTING THE DANCING STARTED (view from stage)
DINNING AREA BEFORE THE GUESTS ARRIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.