Sunday, September 12, 2010

Facebook or Not to Facebook?

Hello All: Again, I find myself way behind with my blogging responsibilities. These detailed individual blog posts about the weddings that I DJ seem to take way to much time. Therefore, I think I will simplify my personal online social presence and maybe jump on the 500 Million strong band wagon and join Facebook. I can't believe I've avoided it this long....but I think the time has come. Or has it? If I make the jump, my little bloggosphere here will just fizzle out. I hope you can all handle it. I'm off to ponder...Facebook or Not to Facebook?

4 comments:

  1. Facebook please!!!
    xoxo Deaner boys sister =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are crazy...Facebook just a place for people to stalk you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, this is a fun one to look back on! Facebook was definitely the right call at the time. It's still where a lot of couples start their vendor search (outside of The Knot). These days though, I'd say it's worth being on Instagram and TikTok too, since so much of the wedding industry discovery has shifted there. Couples scrolling for DJ reels and photo/video inspiration more than searching groups or pages. Diversifying beyond just one platform makes a big difference in reach now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.