Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Mazzola - Vales Wedding on July 11th, 2009

Hello All: This past weekend (Saturday July 11th) was a kickin' one. Not only was it a beautiful Saturday afternoon I got to work with one of my favorite vendors in the Cleveland wedding market: Mystic Image Video - Click Here.

Vince and Elizabeth had the night of their lives. It was a stellar evening complete with my new favorite song: "I'm On A Boat" - Lonely Island. (of course the clean version) - Here is the "dirty version" - Click Here. - Vince and Elizabeth are huge fans of this spoof/comedy song and so were their closest friends. I could have played "I'm On A Boat" 10 days on Saturday and no one would have complained. (but I only played it 2x).

Their reception was held at the very hip Hilton Garden Inn of Twinsburg. - Click Here. Kathy Pansmith her and staff always provide amazing service. If your planning a wedding, please go check them out. The food is in my top 5 of Cleveland.

Here are some quick iPhone quality pics of the digs.
Enjoy!

Room view.
Table set up.
Cake/View of DJ set up.
"I'm On A Boat" - Lonely Island - dancing!

Congrats to Elizabeth & Vince Vales!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your recent blog-post comment here at www.djscottejones.blogspot.com. I appreciate your interest in my activity and experiences. Your comment will be posted soon. - dj scott e. jones.